1. What are the transportation costs?
The cost of transporting the wine is determined once the wedding is over and the gift registry has been closed. Cost depends on quantity of wine and gifts ordered and where the wine is to be delivered. The bride and groom are responsible for the cost. Transport is free to Cape Town and surrounds. We use 'Cape Grape Transporters' as our courier of choice.
2. Do we have to pay for the gift registry service?
No, this personalised gift service is absolutely free.
3. Are we committed to using this service once we have registered?
Absolutely not. If you register and then change your mind, you are under no obligation to remain with this service.
4. Will we be able to get everything we want from this site?
The wine list on the website is current and up to date. In the unlikely event that a wine is unavailable, we will notify you immediately, and arrange for an alternative wine to be made available, or reserve the next vintage of that wine for you.
5. Can we make changes to our registry once we have set it up?
Absolutely. Login to the website using your username & password and you can make as many changes as you like whenever you like.
6. Can our guests purchase our gifts online?
Yes, they can by either using their credit card, make a direct deposit or do an electronic transfer.
7. Is this site secure?
Yes, all your information is secure on a secured server and is treated as strictly confidential. We protect your personal information while it travels over the Internet.
8. How do our guests purchase our gift if they do not have access to the internet?
They can simply give us a call and we can do it over the phone. +27 (21) 7619755, +27 (84) 5795335 or +27 (82) 8927143.
9. How do we get our gifts?
We deliver them to your door, free of charge in Cape Town, when you return from your honeymoon. If you live elsewhere, we find the most cost effective and reliable way to get your gifts to you wherever you may be. The nominal cost of the transport is for your account.
10. How will we know who gave us what?
We attach a personal greeting card from your guests, to each gift. We also provide you with a complete list of who gave you what, to help with those Thank You letters. You will also be able to monitor sales as they happen using you login on the website.
11. We have friends coming to our wedding from all over the world. How will they buy us our gifts?
They will simply log onto the site and once they have purchased your gift, we will deliver it to you, so they don't have to worry about dragging your gift half way around the world.
12. Can we 'top up' our gifts after the wedding?
Once your guests have bought you gifts, you may purchase any of the remaining wine on the gift registry at a discounted rate of 10%.
1. How do I find a couple's registry?
Simply type either the bride or the groom's name or surname into the "Find registry" tab on the top left hand side of the page.
2. Can I buy a gift online?
Yes, you can by either using your credit card, make a direct deposit or an electronic transfer.
3. Is this site secure?
Yes, all your information is secure on a secured server and is treated as strictly confidential. We protect your personal information, while it travels over the Internet.
4. I have just been asked to register. Why?
This is to make sure that we have all your details, just in case we need to get hold of you for whatever reason.
5. How can I purchase a gift, if I do not want to buy over the internet?
Simply give us a call and we can do it over the phone. +27 (21) 7619755, +27 (84) 5795335 or +27 (82) 8927143.
6. How will the bridal couple get my gifts?
We will gift wrap the gift(s) and deliver it to their door when they return from their honeymoon if they live in Cape Town, and will arrange the necessary shipping/couriering if they live elsewhere.
7. How will they know that my gift is from me?
We attach your personal greeting card, containing your message, to your gift. We also provide the bridal couple with a complete list of who gave them what.
8. I'd like to order wine for myself from your website. Is that possible?
With the greatest of pleasure. Email or phone us with your order, and we will contact you immediately to arrange delivery.